• Designed for cases when FNA is non-diagnostic or inadequate and tissue architecture is needed.
• Co-Cr alloy needle utilized for enhanced needle ﬂexibility, durability and target accessibility.
• Unique Trident™ multi-blade three-prong tip facilitates histological quality tissue sampling.
• Innovative one-button adjusters for needle depth and sheath length provide easy and precise one-hand control.
• V-notch laser etched markings for enhanced needle echogenicity under ultrasound.
• Smooth sheath ensures pushability in angulated EUS endoscope as well as protection for the working channel.
• Compatible with the full range of EUS endoscopes.
Maximum Needle Length (mm)
Channel Size (mm)
Working Length (mm)
EUS-FNB TridentTM Needle (Laser beam Treated)
No. 10, Gaoke 3rd Road, National Hi-Tech Zone, Nanjing, China, 210032